Get inspired with what other people are doing!
Connect with your audience, get their feedback! Ask them about stuff!
Its the weekend stupid!
- Number one priority is Sunday service.
- Most of your resources need to be placed on there!
- Keep it simple stupid.
Let the volunteers play in the game. Allow them to have ideas, let them create the content. Let them bring content to evaluate.
Tell them the story of what has happened, don’t just drop numbers, comment
To Do Things for Sunday Service:
- Ask someone how they experienced the service.
- Ask yourself where are you taking people. What do you want them to do?
- Everybody wants it to be simple.
Create a story, your people have a platform.
If you are tired you might be stupid in decisions.
Friday 2 hours before leaving office? (After all is ready completed)
What else can we do?
Crammativity – Its good to start creative and spontaneus-creative ideas, but you have to land them.
Better engagement tool, connect with them on facebook.
Remove yourself from the situation sometimes you are the problem.
(Allow people to make the ideas, but give them guidelines)